So, we hit it up for a late lunch on Friday, where Addie Kate, in an entertainment effort, had her first lemon! And, wouldn’t you know it? That little booger loved it! (Oh, and our cute little waitress' name was Addy, and she was going to Clemson! Must be one smart little girl! I wonder what sorority she pledged?)
She also loved the fountains outside. She became obsessed with the lake this week while at my parents. She would honestly go running towards it, and appear to not even consider stopping. I, or whoever was with her, of course, did not let her ever get to the bank to test this theory. It actually scared the poo out of me. So, I guess that's where the fountain obsession came from too. She just said, "wa-ter, wa-ter, wa-ter!" and I had to pull her away from there. They are pretty fountains, I’ll give you that, but they aren’t pretty enough for me to feel quite as excited about them as Addie did!
No comments:
Post a Comment