Addie Kate and I made cupcakes for her class on the day of their egg hunt. Little Miss loves to bake. She has to be all in it and do each and every part.
(doesn't everyone bake in their leotard?)
She and I also made an easter egg wreath. She started out helping me and was all excited, but as it wore on, she'd have to get up and move around, check on Drew, play, come back, eat a snack, etc. etc. In her defense, I didn't realize how long it would take! But we did have fun making it together, and have really enjoyed having it hanging inside.
Little man was just learning to pull up here. And he couldn't stand not being a part of our fun! Ha! He has to be right where his sister is all the time. I love it.
Addie Kate here with our finished product! I think it turned out precious!









No comments:
Post a Comment