Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Drew Miscellaneous at 10 Months

Some randoms of my little Drew-poo at ten sweet months old...
 

 I can't resist a sleeping baby.
 I was trying to get one last wear out of a favorite outfit. And I love him going after AK's bow. Ha!

 
 Sweet thing came down with some random fever virus. All he did was sleep. Tommy had just gotten back in town and we went to pick up the kids from school, as soon as we walked in Drew's teacher had him in the office taking his temperature. Geez. Tommy just handed me his phone to call the doctor.
 
 
 Uncle Paul gave Drew this Yankees baseball t-shirt for Christmas. That paired with these madras pants made him look like a baby David Fender (my cousin's boyfriend). I laughed at this all day! Ha!

 My dad is the best at getting Drew to take a nap. Partly because he'll just knock out with him. On this particular day, AK couldn't stand Drew getting all of Googa's love.
I noticed Drew's second tooth coming in and had to do everything in my power to get a picture of his one tooth that he'd had alone for so long (2 months). I always thought it was so funny how he just had one tooth. Although the paranoia in me always worried that he didn't have a second one in there. I was so thankful to see this one come in!
In our current, aggravating living situation, we are more than ready for this swing to go. However, Drew still enjoys it and will even give us a nap in it sometimes. He's about to bust out of it, but it doesn't stop him! Heather - it reminds me of Lawson! 

Drew looks like slick willy after his baths. And smells so good. I just keep sniffing him! I'm sure if that continues much longer I'll be talked about!


 Drew got bumped up to the big boy carseat! He still is plenty small enough to fit in the infant seat, but is too long for it really. He is actually still in it in the Altima, just because we haven't gotten around to changing it. He isn't as much of a fan of this one, but he's adjusting.
 And sister got a new one too, since Drew took her old one. As you can see, she's not feeling it. She too has adjusted and likes being up higher (although they were the same seat, just different covers?).

 
We went to church at my grandmother's church one Sunday. The kids looked adorable, but this was the best picture I could get. Addie Kate was in a beautiful, baby blue bishop, which looks gorgeous on her, and Drew was wearing one of Uncle Paul's Feltmans. I loved it... and this is the picture I have to show it. This was also the first church service we'd been to since Drew learned he could crawl. And give me strength, I had to get up and move to the back, and it took me, my aunt, and my uncle to handle him. Their church is old with nothing but wooden pews, wooden floors, and brick walls. Everything he did echoed for miles!
And because we can't leave sister out, here she is making (tasting) a cake for Uncle Paul's birthday at my parents' house. That girl does love a chocolate chip. Ha!

(all iphone pics. thank God for that thing. i capture more of our daily life with it than our big camera. but obviously i can't focus to beat the band.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie