Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Cow Creamery

One random Saturday in March I up and decided that the kids and I needed a field trip! Happy Cow Creamery is really close to us, in Pelzer, and I had been meaning to take Addie Kate there for about two years now! I knew she'd love it, and she did!



 

After looking at the cows and walking around, we went into the little store and got some cheese, trail mix, and chocolate milk! We also got the children's book written about the Creamery and Farmer Tom (I think is his name) signed it for us! It was a quick, fun little trip, and I loved it with my babies! 

Just about any time Tommy isn't around and the kids and I need a meal, we hit Chick Fil A. Drew loves to just sit and talk to me, and eat of course, and Addie Kate loves to play. It just works for us. This afternoon was Drew's first time eating the nuggets, and he loves them. And I love that Chick Fil A has the grilled nuggets now! Addie Kate could care less as long as she has something to dip them in! 





It was also Uncle Paul's birthday, so we ran to get him a card in the mail. Addie Kate had to write a dissertation on it. I love how serious she is in this picture. That is typical her when doing something like this. She wrote all sorts of stuff on there. Happy Birthday Uncle Paul, etc. Then on the envelope she had to write more, including Aunt Sue. I explained to her that it wasn't Aunt Sue's birthday but she just had to write it anyway. She's such a mess! And let me not leave out that she had to put dots on the letters, because that makes them look pretty, so she says! Love that girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie