Thursday, April 26, 2012

Drew at dinnertime...

Lord have mercy. Drew is the nastiest, dirtiest eater I have ever seen. I'm not kidding. Good gracious he's filthy. And a fussy eater too. He likes what he likes and is quick to throw overboard what he doesn't like. Of course we try to discipline that, but really, he's barely 12 months. 

Exhibit A: 





Seriously? I had to throw this outfit away. Wasn't even fit for Goodwill. And I did everything I could to get it clean, and I'm GOOD at laundry, and sent it to the person better than me at laundry, my mom. Neither of us could get it clean, and I trashed it. Too bad. It was cute. 

See how he's so happy? Yep, almost every meal. For one thing, he loves to eat and can't stand to be without food. But, he likes what he likes. Geez. And, he prefers to be fed instead of feeding himself. Another high maintenance one, I'm afraid.

Exhibit B: 


Check out the floor. For once, and so far the only thing I've found positive about this living situation, is that he'll ruin their carpet in the "dining room" (stupidity on their part to put carpet in a dining room) and hopefully get it out of his system before moving into our new house. 

Yes, that's a vacuum cleaner right beside him. I gave up and just keep it right there, plugged in, ready to go after each meal.

I took this picture one night when Tommy called to tell me he was going to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. I definitely chose the wrong profession. I emailed it to him. Of which he replied with an email of his dessert.

And lastly, yes, that's a scarf holding him in place, which didn't last long. Our tray that went on this highchair had broken, and I had to make do while it was being fixed. Little booger has learned to get out of my "hold," and the other night, Addie Kate came around the corner and yelled, "Drew!" I knew to come running, and promptly found my son sitting ON the table. I hate I didn't get a picture, it was pretty cute, but I was terrified he'd try to crawl and fall off. 

Holy smokes. Good thing he's cute. This one's a doozy. And I adore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie