Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sweet Drewsie at Ten Months

 I'll probably never forgive myself for not being more diligent in taking Drew's weekly pictures in his crib just like I did with Addie Kate. I honestly just try not to think about it. However, I don't believe there's any lacking of pictures of his first year. If anything, there are more of him than of Addie Kate. 

One afternoon while Addie was napping, Drew thoroughly enjoyed getting into her toys that she'd not picked up out of the living room. I enjoyed taking pictures of him with Instagram. 



 I know I say it all the time, but it's only because it's true - he is seriously the happiest baby! God certainly was feeling special when he created him!
 An angel!

I love that little smile!
 I wish this one didn't have all that living room junk in the background, and didn't have his passy clip, because it'd be in a huge frame in our house. That smile, that sweetness, that little baby face... my heart.





 And again, different tones, because I couldn't stand how cute it was!




Sweet thing finally tuckered out, where I proceeded to hold that precious boy for his whole nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie