Friday, April 27, 2012

Addie Kate's Dance Recital

Our sweet girl had her first dance recital. It was absolutely adorable and Addie Kate did great! We were so proud! She plays during dance class pretty regularly, so I wasn't sure if she was actually picking up on the steps. Apparently she was! They had two dances - ballet to "The Best of Friends," and jazz to "The Best of Both Worlds." Yep, good ole Hannah Montana which she isn't even allowed to watch. But the song and dance was pretty cute, so I was happy. 

This is Addie Kate's second year of dance, but she didn't participate in the recital last year. It was going to be after we'd moved and right after I had the baby, so we opted out. She didn't know the difference. I hated she didn't get the cute little dance costume, but this one this year worked for now. Next year we'll go all out. 





 Watching the other classes:




 And her dance. She did great!!!























 And afterwards:

 Addie Kate and her teacher, Miss Ashley. (Isn't she precious? And she's single! She's a first grade teacher too, and she has her act together. I was so glad AK had such a good teacher this year! I felt she learned so much more! Also probably the difference from being 2 [when she started] and 4!)
 
And our sweet little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie