I just love, love, love a sleeping baby. Especially when it's my sleeping baby. It drives Tommy crazy because I take pictures of him all the time. Addie Kate too, because that child is almost hilarious to see sleeping. Ha!
I love this one. Apparently he needed three passies. You can see him, in his sleep, reach around for a passy. And if he does feel one, he'll promptly pop it in. All in his sleep. He'll even switch out the one that's in his mouth for a new one. Again, all while asleep. That addiction will be fun to break... in about three years.
Drew pretty much sleeps all balled up. So this night, to find him all sprawled out, surprised me. I sent the picture to Tommy, and both of us commented on how big he looked. Then I didn't like the picture anymore!
Sweet little profile. He also like to snuggle up next to the bumpers, which yes I know I should take out.
I think this was Easter Sunday, in the pack-n-play. I love that little tush up in the air. And those sweet arms tucked under his tummy. He's big on that now, even when I'm holding him and he's sleepy, he tucks those sweet little hands in under him.
And this was last night. I thought it was a funny position, and then sure enough, it reminded me of myself. I used to sleep that way, on even into adulthood. I guess the apple doesn't fall far. Precious boy.






No comments:
Post a Comment