Monday, August 8, 2011

Drew Snapshots - weeks 7 and 8

Sweet, sweet sleeping baby boy:

 Our little burrito: (both of our kids loved being swaddled - the tighter the better!)

Sleeping hard - flat on the floor!

 Loves the bouncey seat - and sister is always close by, or right on top, and constantly touching him! Bless his heart!

 Napping in the moses basket:

 First time wearing a jon-jon. Mommy is not a fan. His little legs look funny in a "shorts" style. I'd rather him be in sweet little bubbles as a baby!

 Like I said - sister is always right beside, or on top of him, and constantly touching him.
 Drew was all swaddled up and napping good. I went to check on him, and sister had put a burpcloth over him as an added blanket! Sweet girl!
 An angel. Sweet precious baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie