Monday, August 1, 2011

Drew snapshots - week five

The kids and I went to Lexington for a quick trip to see my cousin Alice. I was worried that it'd be the last time I saw her before I moved, and I was right! Aunt Mary had her pack and play set up by the french doors and gorgeous light was shining through, so I got some great pictures of my little man:



 And back at home - in a precious onesie from a friend! (The onesie has a brown and white polkadot grosgrain ribbon across the behind. I miss those sweet ruffly bottoms that my girl used to have, but this is still cute!)
Those little hands I'm in love with. With Addie, it was her feet, and I love his feet too, but it's just something about those sweet, tiny hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie