Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Addie Kate's Swimming Lessons

Addie Kate had two different sets of swimming lessons this year. I had pretty high expectations for her, that didn't completely get met, but that's ok. I keep telling myself that she's just three, but I swear I think I was swimming much better than her at this age. So, we'll see what next year holds for her. There are kids up here that are already on swim teams at her age!

Her first week was with Miss Loni in Lexington at my friend Heather's pool. (Please excuse the pictures, I was hiding from her and they are taken through Heather's deck.) I think Loni did a great job, because I could hear Addie arguing with her, but she stuck to it and made her do what she should do.


 Her second week was with Brooke, who is also our babysitter. I think she did fine here, but Brooke is younger and probably not as firm, which Addie needs.




We are proud of her. She's learned to blow bubbles, and before her lessons she hated going under and getting her hair wet. She still isn't a fan of going under, but she's not afraid of it anymore. We will do swimming lessons next summer until she's swimming like a pro though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie