Well, I definitely see why we have moved past window clings to gel clings (or either these were just getting old) - they kept falling off! Some stayed up though, and she enjoyed it, so again, that's all that matters!
Monday, April 12, 2010
A little Easter decorating...
I found these old window clings in some of my decorating stuff at school. Since I really don't use them in my classroom, I brought them home for Addie to use, since she liked the gel clings at Valentine's so much.
Well, I definitely see why we have moved past window clings to gel clings (or either these were just getting old) - they kept falling off! Some stayed up though, and she enjoyed it, so again, that's all that matters!




These were taken at the beginning of potty training, where she ran around with no pants on for a while! It was still cold though, so we'd put on her socks and pull them up to her knees (I thought about getting out her baby legs from when she was a baby!). She looked like Holly Madison running around the house!
Well, I definitely see why we have moved past window clings to gel clings (or either these were just getting old) - they kept falling off! Some stayed up though, and she enjoyed it, so again, that's all that matters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment