Monday, April 19, 2010

Fashion Victim





Went to pick Addie Kate up from the babysitter the other day, and this was what greeted me! I immediately wondered why she had had an accident, but the babysitter told me that when she sat down to use the potty, she sat on her dress (which was kind of full and long). So, the babysitter having zero sense of fashion and being a mother of three boys whose wardrobe (other than church clothes) consists of only athletic shorts and t-shirts, just threw the back-up top on her that she had (which was sent at the beginning of cool weather and apparently is now incredibly small) with the leggings that we put on her that morning solely to go under the dress! I love the innocence of a child - she had no idea how rough she looked and was happy as could be. She immediately came home to don her high heels and I couldn't resist remembering this moment with a picture and blog post!

1 comment:

  1. Now don't be hating on us Moms of Boys out there! Hahaha!

    I understand what you mean though... I can from time to time get really fussy when I don't think the boys match or look nice. In fact, I have come home crying many days in the past because our babysitter (family) would change Barrett and dress him in things that I didn't necessarily think were nice looking. Sigh... :o)

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie