We started out fine...
Monday, April 12, 2010
Disney's Rockin' Road Show
We were so excited to take Addie Kate to see Disney's Rockin' Road Show. She has recently started loving the princesses and has always liked Mickey Mouse and Minnie. We just knew this show would be such a treat! Well, it stunk! We were bored out of our minds - even the kids! Tommy got up at one point to see if they were selling any adult refreshments because we had to have something to entertain us! All I can say is thank heavens we only paid for the cheap seats! (Why are shows ALWAYS more expensive up here? I looked at Charleston and Columbia - found coupon codes for both AND they were already $5 or more up here than both places anyway!)
We started out fine...

AK showing me her little prize - a hard-as-a-rock Cinderella doll that we got her. She loves it, that's all that matters.
My one okay picture of the show (we only take our little camera to these things - learned that the hard way!).
And we start to get ancy... I even had to break out the lollipops!
They did get into a little dancing, but this show, unlike Sesame Street Live and other shows we have taken her to, didn't play any nursery rhymes or anything that the kids knew and loved. It was all new stuff like some kind of concert and they were bored out of their minds! They don't care about that stuf - hello Disney - you are supposed to know about kids!
Even AK was a little frazzled looking by the end!
I hate to sound so negative, but the truth's the truth! After seeing the Sesame Street Shows, they really know what they are doing, and we are MUCH bigger fans of them (too bad she grows out of Sesame Street before she does Disney)! We are headed in a few days to see Disney on Ice, which I have been to numerous ones before. I'm already disappointed because it was supposed to be Nemo on Ice, which we love, but now it's a 100 Year Celebration of all things Disney. I hope it doesn't stink!
We started out fine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment