I love being fancy!
"I love you," my dad says.
"I love you," my mom says.
And all I say back is, "I love you."
Because there isn't a fancy - or better - way of saying that.
[On the first day that Addie went to the babysitter and had no accidents, which also happened to be the same first day that she told me she had to and went to poo in the potty, Tommy and I gave her a present. We had planned to get her the Leap Frog Tag Junior reading system thing, because everytime we went to Best Buy she played with it. But, once looking at it, I (being the teacher) and Tommy (being the one that thinks about things I don't) decided it just didn't do anything for us. So, he stopped by Target and came home with Fancy Nancy dress-up stuff. Now what could be better than that? Addie now has her own high heeled shoes (which she calls glass slippers), clip-on earrings, boa, and tiara - that look just like Nancy's in the book. She is precious in every possible way in them, and we love playing dress-up. For those of you moms of boys or those not yet familiar with the best books on Earth for precious little girls, the quotes above are from our favorites, Fancy Nancy.]
No comments:
Post a Comment