Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Build-A-Bear Playdate (aka shopping for the Mommies!)

While Tommy was out of town one weekend, Shannon and I decided to take the kids shopping. (She's going on a trip to Ireland and needed some new clothes. I just have a shopping addiction.) Normally, I do NOT shop with Addie unless it's a quick errand. Luckily, Cody kept her entertained, and we were there before the mall opened - shopping at the one store that was open. As a reward for them being so good, we hit up good ole BuildABear. Addie really enjoyed it this time (notsomuch in the past) and picked out a grey kitty. (I wanted her to get the cute little chick for Easter!) Other than just about tearing apart Panera at lunch and a meltdown on the way out, we had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie