
We had a happy Thanksgiving. There is nothing in this world like celebrating a day with family and friends and thinking about all the many blessings you have. I don't think I used to enjoy and appreciate it as much as I do now. I love it.
We went into Lexington the night before Thanksgiving, just so I'd be able to wake up and see the whole parade. I love it. It was even better this year, because Addie was actually interested in it as well. She didn't sit down and watch the whole thing with me, but she did love the parts I pointed out to her!
I didn't get many pictures, mostly because we were frantically going from house to house and a camera was just a little more than I could muster with a two year old. I did however get a few from my cousin of Addie with Sanders at my aunt's house:





No comments:
Post a Comment