
I wish I could remember and immediately document every single one of the things that my Addie does to make me laugh. I need to write them down or something. Regardless, here's one of my favorite:

Tommy and I decided to take Addie to the Christmas Cantata at church. She is always in the nursery unless we are at St. Peter's, but we thought she'd enjoy the music at this service. Before it started the pastor was talking about Mary and Joseph. Addie immediately perked up and said, "Where? Where are they? I can't see them!"

So sweet! I'm so glad she knows who they are, but understanding how long ago that was is a completely different story!

(Note - these pictures are completely unrelated and were taken on a different day, I just thought she was as cute as can be sitting in the rocking chair reading books!)
No comments:
Post a Comment