Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Elmo Live!

(after the show - passed out! for some reason Blogger won't let me move this picture.)


Right before Christmas, Sesame Street Live came to Spartanburg. Shannon and I took Addie and Cody, and just like before, they had a blast. It was a different show, 1-2-3 Imagine, and it was cute, but the one we saw in October was better. There is a third one out, but I don't think it'll come close to us this year. I'm so glad we took them. I just adore her innocence and love for these things, instead of some of the horribly trashy ideas of children's entertainment that exsists!



Before the show we ate dinner at Wade's in Spartanburg - I had heard people talk about it dozens of times and it's been written up in several magazines, including Southern Living. It was good, but I didn't think it was good enough for the line that was there when we left. It filled up a huge atrium and was out the door. And the restaurant was huge- I wish I could understand what all the fuss was about. It was cheap - maybe that was it?



The kids relaxing during intermission. (Addie wanted to take her shoes off?)

And when the show started back!


And it was here that I learned not to take our big camera to places like this when it's 1 child per adult - entirely too much to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie