Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Merry Christmas to Googa!
We went to one of our favorite stores downtown to try to find my dad a Christmas gift. He is SO hard to buy for, and if there is anywhere I can find something for him - it's at Mast General Store. Sure enough, we weren't in there 5 minutes and I found these hats and knew he'd love one (why, I don't know, but I knew he would - I knew my mom would probably kill me too, so that was half the fun in buying it!). Well, Miss Priss loved them too! She tried on just about every single one (luckily, I didn't think lice was a concern there or she would NOT be putting one on - ugh!). And also lucky, we happened to have our little camera with us - I couldn't miss her prancing around the store with these hats on!



I went to Lexington the next day for a short little trip to celebrate baby Landon being born. We surprised my mom at work and then called my dad from there for him to meet us for dinner. Well, that little stinker, as soon as she got on the phone with him, she told him she was bringing him a hat! Ha! Then, again at dinner, she asked where his hat was. What a nut! I guess my Christmas shopping with her with me is coming to a close, at least until she can keep a secret! Luckily, my dad had NO CLUE what she was talking about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment