We didn't have dinner reservations for the night at Magic Kingdom. I kept a few of our nights open while I was planning. I called the reservation line and was able to get a late reservation for The Crystal Palace, which we'd never eaten at before. I was happy because the children would be able to see the Winnie the Pooh characters. I knew Addie Kate knew who they were, but I didn't know if Drew did. Sure enough, he didn't really, and he hid UNDER THE TABLE from a few of them. It was funny (and yucky in a "you're under the table in a restaurant kind of way").
Tigger was the first one he hid from. Which we couldn't believe since he was a TIGER!
Addie Kate loved him.
Then Pooh came around and Drew loved him! It was so sweet! I love a little one's reaction to seeing a character for the first time!
I love that my girl wore a bishop still.
And then Piglet came, and Drew loved him/her too.
But not so much for Eeyore. He was back under the table for that one.
Addie Kate loved them all. She was teetering on the edge of it being silly and still enjoying it, at her age. Which is sad for me, but I'm so glad we have enjoyed it so many times with her loving each stage. We did NOT enjoy the food at Crystal Palace at ALL. It was horrible, and immediately upon us leaving, I started to feel bad and continued to feel bad for the rest of the trip and for days after we came home. I'm sure it was not the food there, but it was a coincidence enough that I'll never go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment