Addie Kate had her last preschool program in April of 2013. Oh, was it hard for this Mommy to watch. I don't think anyone truly understands the sweetness of preschool until it's over. (Which is a great thing for the second child!) Saxe Gotha didn't teach my girl a whole lot of academics, but that may be because she knew it all already. They
did teach her God's love, bible verses, prayers, and how much we have to be thankful for. And for that, I am thankful. Her teacher, Mrs. Beth, was an absolute gem. I have never met a more Godly woman and she was perfect for my girl for this year.
(These pictures are pretty bad, due to where we were sitting, but they do show how much Addie Kate loved "performing!")
Tommy and me and our baby girl. My how time does fly. We have such dreams for this little angel. And I feel sure she was far surpass our wildest ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment