Our church does the sweetest little Egg Hunt. I've enjoyed it since I was little and now I absolutely adore taking my children. And they love it!
This year's was a little different. We had a lunch, and mother goose visited for story time.
She passed out lollipops and that was all she wrote for getting anything else in Drew during that meal. I have never seen a child love a lollipop like he does!
I went with Drew and Tommy went with Addie Kate. I hate us having to split up now, but such is life. Drew had me in stitches at his egg hunting. He was hilarious and adorable. I loved it.
Addie Kate came back to me, proud as can be, at her findings! Sweet girl.
The Easter bunny has made a few visits the past few years. Addie Kate, as always, loves to take a picture with him.
Drew... not at ALL. And I was the Mom that forced it for a picture. It was hilarious. Bless him.
We had a birthday party to go to afterwards, thus the picture below. Sweet thing! I love spring and all the fun it brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment