Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sweatmans Do Disney 2014 - Day Two - Magic Kingdom Pt. 2 - Festival of Fantasy Parade


Tommy and Addie Kate decided to brave the long line at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, so Drew and I rode the Walt Disney World Railroad around Magic Kingdom twice to decompress. I was in hopes he'd fall asleep, but he was just too enthralled with the train to fall asleep. However, as soon as I put him in the stroller to head towards Tommy and sister, he passed out. I enjoyed walking quietly around Magic Kingdom and taking it all in. I absolutely love this place! 

As I was walking around, I noticed they were roping off certain sections and I realized the new parade was about to start. So I headed on the parade route, but as close to Big Thunder Mountain, as I could get. I texted Tommy and told him to book it over there, and they made it just in time. And I was so glad. The parade was amazing and I think it's my new favorite! 































My girl. I love how we love this place together. And she got to enjoy the parade without brother bothering her  - he slept through it all. Bless it.

















As Drew woke up, Addie Kate was wearing out. I'm sure this will be our last trip in our double stroller, but I can barely imagine it. It's so nice to have both kids contained, and in one safe place, to rest if they want to, or so we can book it through the park. But I can't even push it with them both in it, so I'm pretty sure it's time. (And it's definitely our last trip with the passy!)

This picture was taken before dinner that night, after we'd gone back to the hotel to rest for a bit. I just love that little boy's smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie