Thursday, April 18, 2013

First Clemson Game 2012

The kids loved Clemson this year. Drew could run around and Addie Kate has grown up loving it. I will be ready, in this one of few aspects, for Drew to get a little older for this. I spend the whole tailgate making sure he is ok, not going in the road, not overeating, etc. It's exhausting. 



 Love that I got this perfect picture of my kids with their aunt and uncle - like why couldn't we have a family picture that nice? 


 Heather and Steven were up for this game, with Lawson, so Addie Kate was happy! They enjoyed getting their tiger paws, in which Heather and I relived a Clemson moment of having to scrounge up enough change to pay for it. I felt so bad for the little boy, paying him in $4 worth of coins. But not near as bad as when Heather and I paid for our whole Chinese delivery meal in change in college - a good $10+! 
 I remember the first time AK got a tiger paw, she was scared to death! 
Drew here with a pink pappy. We couldn't find his but found one of Anna Kate's! 


 Never gets old going to see the band. I love that it still gives me chills! 
 We didn't get tickets to this game, and were not able to find as many as we needed, so we stayed to cheer the team off the bus and down the hill, then went to watch it at TD's. Love my girl here watching the team on her daddy's shoulders!

 Drew woke up from a stroller nap and was MAD! All I could do was feed him! 

Later, at our friend's house in Greenville, Drew was practicing his touchdown skills! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie