Alice came for a good several weeks in July, and we both loved getting the kids together. I know Addie Kate and Sanders loved having someone right there to play with, other than their siblings and mother!
We went to the zoo one day and had a great time. The zoo in Columbia is like going downtown in Greenville, to us.
I could not believe AK petted this tortoise. There was an older lady there they was petting her and told her she had done it for years. Addie Kate isn't afraid of anything on this bigger level, including snakes, scorpions, etc. But now a gnat or a fly gets in the house or the car, and she LOSES it. We promptly went to sanitize after this!
The babies. Benjamin is a week younger than Drew!
They went on the train all by themselves! This was big for them, and their mommies!
Feeding the goats. Alice and I had to empty both purses to find enough change to buy one handful of feed!
The carousel. I'm pretty sure this was Drew's first time on one.
And is AK's favorite part of the zoo!
I loved this mama koala with her baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment