What a wonderful, beautiful Easter - to celebrate as a family of four. All my dreams have come true and prayers have been answered! I absolutely love Easter. It's like a renewal to me.
My dad was able to get this picture of my babes in their beautiful Easter outfits made by my wonderfully talented mother. We are so fortunate to have her, and so thankful! When my mom was last here for a little while, she went to pick AK up from her class, and the teacher asked her, "Do you make all of her clothes?" Of course my mom said no, but apparently Addie Kate tells them that Mimi makes everything she wears! Mommy makes some things too Addie Kate!
So before we got the great above shots... there was this (I hate to overload the blog with just pictures, but these were too funny, to me, to leave out!):
Moved to the side yard, so the sun wasn't in their eyes:
Tommy couldn't quite get the lighting and was getting madder by the minute. I was having anxiety over Drew falling off the bench. We headed to the backyard, to the lake:
And... we were done. Thank goodness both my dad and we have a DSLR camera, plus the iphone. Out of nearly 100 pictures we. got. one. Yep, one good one. Geez.
(Mr. James also got some really good ones of my two at church. I'll have to scan them in to get them on here, but they were great!)


No comments:
Post a Comment