Thursday, May 31, 2012

Go Dog Go!

When I dreamt of having kids, these were the things I dreamed of. Addie Kate has not lacked in live theater, performances, ballets, or anything of the like. Recently, the South Carolina Children's Theater put on a production of Go Dog Go! Since this is one of our favorite books, I signed us up immediately. I loved having an afternoon downtown, just my girl and me. 

 The children (the actors) always come to the lobby for autographs after a performance. Addie Kate loved this little girl dog, and she was precious, so we had to get her signature on AK's playbill.
 
 
We topped off the afternoon with a trip to Spill The Beans, because no trip downtown is complete without it. Thank you my precious girl for another lovely memory. I do love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie