As usual, the Sanders Family Egg Hunt was a hit! Addie does a great job of hunting the eggs on her own these days, but she still had plenty of helpers and tons of eggs! I think she came in second, which resulted in a little money for her!
These eggs hid well in Aunt Clyde's freshly laid pinestraw!
Some of the fam: (check out big mama over there on the right!)
Addie Kate and David out on Uncle Jimmy's dock. I can't believe I let this happen (her standing up on the top rail), but David is a firefighter and trained in swift water rescue, so I guess she was in good hands!
Geez, Addie loves him!
The fam from the dock (still only some of them!):
My parent's yard and dock from Uncle Jimmy's dock. Home Sweet Home!
Andrea, my mom, and Addie Kate on David's shoulders:
No comments:
Post a Comment