Drew's 2nd and 3rd weeks involved a lot of visitors, pictures, and loving! My Aunt Ellen and cousin Andrea came and stayed with us a few days, and then my mom came for a few days. Tommy had to go back to work, out of town, and I still couldn't drive, so I had to have some help. It was a lot of fun having all of them here!
We switched up kinds of pacifiers on him - from the Nuk to the Mam - and he prefers the Mam. I think they are cuter anyway!
Yes, he's laying on a pink changing pad. He pooped so much, and tinkled all over the place, those first few weeks. I couldn't keep changing pads clean and laundered quick enough, and we had to go to the reserve - Addie's old ones!
Love him holding that cute little bear (from Marsha - love the seersucker!)!
Wearing a gown that was Addie's - says "Baby Tiger." He slept so soundly and peacefully on his tummy.
Aunt Ellen, Andrea, and I hit up the Ralph Lauren section at Belk when they were here. Poor little guy was so long and slim that not much fit him well. I'd been given some of the Ralph Lauren layette for him (not so much for Addie - just a few things here and there - I guess there's just a lot more girls stuff to choose between) and it fit so well. I also love how much in a ball he stayed for a while. I guess maybe because he was early?
Precious face and kissable lips!
In a ball - again!
Drew and his Mimi
No comments:
Post a Comment