Saturday, July 30, 2011

Drew Weeks 3 & 4 Snapshots

I had a few complications with my wound healing, and it resulted in more pain and therefore me not being able to drive for a bit longer. My dad came up to help out for a few days - and mainly be my chauffeur! Drew and I both had to go to the doctor a bunch. I had to go every three days for my wound and Drew did for weight checks. Geez!  

 I love how he's looking up at my dad here!
 Drew just hanging out in his bouncey seat - AK always close by!
 Addie and Drew cuddling on her bed after bath time. She loves it when I put him on her bed - still!

 He lost his umbilical cord at three weeks. It was hanging by a thread and grossing me out, then just finally fell off one day!
 He started sleeping in his crib at three weeks. He loves it. I think he, unlike Addie, really likes his space. Addie liked to be close and comfy (hence her still sleeping in her Moses basket at almost six months!) and still does!
 This picture was taken one day when he just played himself to sleep (I don't keep this toy in there.) while Mom and I sewed something. So sweet! Very little bothers this laid back child!
We went to church for the first time, at St. Peter's, when he was four weeks old. I was so proud to show him off! (Rough picture of me - the baby belly did not go away as quickly this time around, ugh!)
 My two babies:


 And me, a little rough looking still, with my two sweet angels!
 Just more of my sweet boy:
 So tiny in this Moses basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie