Addie Kate - 1st Baseball Game - May 2008
Addie Kate - 2nd Baseball Game - March 2009
The Tigers played Michigan State at Fluor Field in Greenville the other week, and we went with some friends of ours. We did this last year too, with Uncle Paul and Rusty. Needless to say, this year's game was a lot calmer!
We sat right behind home plate, and the game didn't even start until 7. Addie goes to bed at 7:30! She did great anyway though, just was mostly clingy to Mommy. She did have her first taste of cotton candy (Thanks Kaylin for sharing!) and after she got over the feeling of it, really liked it!
Yes, she wore the same outfit to this game as she did last year (except last year she wore the top as a dress, and didn't wear the pants - look at her sweet little tootsies sticking out in that top picture - precious!). It still fit and I loved it, plus I doubt it'll fit for football season next year, so I figured I'd squeeze in one last wear!
Riding in on Daddy's shoulders - I cannot believe she's big enough to do this now! (We didn't bring in the stroller and quickly regretted that - at least I did since she was so clingy - as the line to get in was horendous!)
No comments:
Post a Comment