Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday!

We were in Lexington to celebrate two birthdays on Sunday! We left Sunday morning when it was time for Addie Kate to take her morning nap. We arrived at Uncle Paul's house right after they got home from church, with Addie Kate still in her jammies!

Addie Kate helped Uncle Paul unwrap his gift from us, then enjoyed roaming their new house. Tommy and I were excited to see all of the progress they had made since we'd last been home. Their house is beautiful! I can't believe my baby brother is 23 years old, married, and living in his own house! I know a lot of you reading this can't believe that either! Happy Birthday Uncle Paul, you have made all of us so proud!



We had a birthday lunch for Paul at my parents house, where Addie Kate thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the world revolving around her. Addie got a quick nap while mom and I monogrammed her a shirt! Then, we headed to Ray and Mary's house for Addie Kate's only girlfriend, Hannah's, birthday party. (I am NOT kidding about Hannah being her only girlfriend! She does at least, luckily, have a girl cousin, Tori, but that's it - the rest are boys! My girl will be able to hold her own though!)

The weather kind of put a damper on Hannah's party. They were supposed to have two jump castles/ball pits/bouncey house things in the backyard, but that had to be cancelled. Instead, the kids enjoyed tearing up Hannah and Raymond's playroom and eating yummy birthday cake! Happy Birthday Sweet Hannah! You were a great hostess! Thank you for having us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie