Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vacation Bible School 2011

Addie Kate was able to participate in Vacation Bible School for the first time this year! She did it at St. Peter's in Lexington, the same week we had her swimming lessons in Lexington, and right before we had Drew baptized at St. Peter's. It just all fell into place and was so nice. Every other year we have been on vacation for it, and the church we go to up here doesn't start it until they are four! We were all so happy for her to attend!

Addie had a blast! I knew she would! Her friend Lawson was able to go as well, which I think made her enjoy it even more. Her cousin Logan was there too, and we ate dinner with him each night.

The pictures below are of her NOT participating in the little program at the end of the week. She was such a booger! She knew every word and movement to the songs and had been singing them all week, but just did nothing during the program. I'm not really surprised, but I hate it, because I do not want her to have stage fright!










Yep, the ONLY kid sitting down! Geez!







Here she is shaking her head, "no," when I told her to stand up and participate. Which she did for that whole song!

The one, brief, stint of participation, below:

Below are pictures that our beloved Mr. James, who Addie calls her cousin, took throughout the week. I'm so glad we have these!
 Little man just slept each night:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie