Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The End of 2K

My post title sounds sad and depressing, but honestly, that's how I feel about the end of my little girl's 2K year! It breaks my heart! It's been such a wonderful year. Full of blessings, learning, new friends, wonderful teachers, and lots of growth. This will always hold such a dear, sweet place in our hearts!

 My sweet girl on our doorstep the morning of her last day of 2K. She was able to go to school part time three days a week this summer. Tommy was working from home, so she'd needed somewhere to go for a few hours each day. Plus, I was on "maternity leave" and needed that time alone to bond with my new little man. Addie loved it, and it kind of kept all of us in a routine. I cannot believe how much she has grown and changed in a year!

Addie dearly loved her 2K experience. She really loved her teachers. They were so good with her, and with us, being the nervous, overprotective parents that we can be!
Addie Kate and Marybeth

And Addie Kate with Kristianna. (My typical, silly girl!)

She also had Mrs. Diana in the afternoons, who is just as sweet as sugar. I didn't get to get a picture of her with Diana. We still get to see her though and Addie always has a hug for her!

And for a little comparison:

We noticed around Christmas time that our toddler, had turned into a little girl. A beautiful one that's full of personality, but now a little girl. I wish I could live by the saying "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened," but I do get sad. I enjoy every new milestone, but I miss dearly the baby and toddler days with this little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie