Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Playtime for Baby Drew

Drew adores his playgym. It was Addie's, and she would tolerate it, but never loved it. This baby gets so excited when we put him in it! He kicks his sweet little feet, swats at the toys, and every now and then grabs one and tries to get it in his mouth! He'll talk and laugh at it, and those are some of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard.

These pictures are awful, I guess the lighting is hard to work with when he's under this netting, but I wanted to remember how sweet and cute he was in here!





 (These above pictures were at 13 weeks.)




I wish you could see the "action" in these pictures! You can tell that his sweet little feet were kicking.
(These were taken at 11 weeks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie