Thursday, September 22, 2011

Family Beach Pictures

We tried to take some family pictures on the beach on our own this year, since we all have nice cameras now. Well, clearly, we are not professional photographers! However, you can't beat Edisto for a backdrop, and my kids as subjects, so I still think they are as cute as can be!

For starters, a certain sassy three year old decided to do some posing for us!


I have no clue why she thought she needed to be bent over!
Or play with Andrea's dress.
The dunes were a beautiful backdrop, but we did these before dusk, and it was really windy. Our hair was everywhere. This was one attempt at the Schreiber family. And sadly out of probably 50 pictures taken over a matter of five minutes, this was the best one. (We decided against the white/khaki ensemble. I'm over that trend.)
One attempt at the Sweatman family. This is the one on the top of my blog. After which I got it up there, Tommy told me he wanted me to change it to one that my hair isn't all over the place. Only problem is that I can probably count on one hand the number of family of four pictures we have.
An attempt at a picture of me with my babies. Not impressed.


And my little girl. Love that sweet smile. Man, I wish I could stop time.

Now these I'm much happier with. My whole world right there in that one picture.
The boys.
 We switched sides so at least the wind wasn't coming from behind us. A little better.
 My parents with the two most important things in their worlds. Yes it's true. I'm sorry Paul! I've just accepted it!

 The girls.
 We went around to the sound for David and Andrea to take some pictures together. And I wanted to change my kids into other outfits for pictures of just the two of them.
My little man and me, and a gorgeous sunset. Clemson is the only place that has one that is equal in beauty, at least to me!
 Addie Kate had a major meltdown when I went to put her in this precious romper. I'm talking a "daddy took her back to the car" meltdown. Geez. Of course, Tommy thinks I went "too far" when wanting to change their clothes. I think there's no such thing.
 Even with those sad little eyes and messed up bow, and Drew clearly scared for his life, I will treasure this picture forever. My little beach babies in 2011.
 Look how sweet and loving she is to him. And that is a constant thing. She dearly loves her brother.
 He does share the same sentiment, just not at the moment.



 Once I allowed Addie to put back on her dress, and we all calmed down, she just ran and ran and ran on the beach. The sound is so gorgeous. There were tons of groups out there having sunset parties. It's on the list for next year. Who doesn't love a dinner on the beach?


 Aunt Ellen and I - looking for dolphins and watching the kids - Andrea, David, Tommy, and Addie Kate!

I have no idea why this picture got to the bottom of the post. But here's me with my precious baby boy. So sweet and tiny. These days go by too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie