Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Bumbo

Since we started the solid foods, and since Drew isn't quite sitting up on his own, I got out the Bumbo to see if he could sit in it at all while we fed him his oatmeal. We didn't put Addie in it until she was about four months, and she had better head control from the beginninig than Drew does. He is still a little wobbly, and we don't use it for long, but every now and then it does help.

I love this little sleeper! Drew's Mema, his great grandmother, gave it to him. It always reminds me of my Boompa because he was the closest thing to a rock star that we have in our family! That man could play any musical instrument! I squeezed Drew in it one last time the other day!
Of course big sister is never too far away, and is Drew's biggest cheerleader!


I would have been shocked if Addie Kate hadn't climbed in this seat herself! Sad thing is that her tiny hiney still somewhat fits! (And see my consignment price tag? I love that I got this for $10! When AK was a baby, they were still $30 even at consignment! I was able to borrow Lawson's pink one though for her, thankfully! And yes, I said pink for Lawson - Heather found a deal and didn't care the color. She loves a deal as much as I do! I also bought this the day after I found out I was pregnant. I just knew that God was giving us a precious boy, and I was right! I was so confident in this pregnancy, praise Him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie