Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Snow Day Pics - Our Indoor Fun!

Back to our snow day in January, I hadn't posted the pics I took of our fun indoors, since AK wasn't a fan of the snow and I was terrified of something happening to either of us, being alone, pregnant, and no way to get help! It was a scary feeling! I was just thankful that we kept power the whole time!

We did a lot of cartoon watching. This is a treat for Addie. And you know, cartoons are always nicer when you are dressed like Rapunzel!

We made a lot of cupcakes. My mom gave us the Babycakes cupcake maker for Christmas and this was a perfect time to try it out. Note the computer there with the Greenville County webpage pulled up to see if we'd have school or not!


And when we finally had to stretch our legs and get a little fresh air, we hit the garage!



It was all I could do to back the car out of the garage. Our driveway was thick with snow and it'd frozen over. Once I got it out there, it stayed!

I was thankful for the girl time before baby Drew came. We were able to have some fun just the two of us! And naptime each day was glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie