Tommy and I, not being fans of the circus ourselves, finally broke down and took Addie Kate this year. Literally, we waited until lunchtime the day of to buy the tickets. It was one of those things where we talked about it for days and finally were just like, "Let's just go." Ha! Well, had we known Addie would have loved it as much as she did, we would have maybe gone earlier, and definitely would have gotten better seats! She had an absolute blast. I am so glad because that night when we got home, Tommy started to have bad stomach pains that lasted through the night, landing us in the ER and OR the next day with an appendectomy. He was out of commission for a lot of fun for a month, and Mommy had been a little out of commission, so I'm glad we did this when we did!
Addie loved the elephants, tigers, and clowns the most. They were pretty entertaining, I have to admit!
I have no idea why the ChickFilA cow came with us to the performance! She gets wierdly attached to certain things at times.
She was tuckered out that night, sleeping with the her little souvenir!
No comments:
Post a Comment