Addie specifically requested to wear flowers in her hair for Ashely's wedding. It was precious - I adore flower wreaths for flower girls (although my girls didn't wear them!), but it was the devil to keep in, and in place!
The wedding was beautiful and my girl didn't do half bad! I was a proud mommy either way!
Addie Kate and her cousin Emily
My precious little family of three - four with the bun in the oven! (Note - Michael and Ashley are huge Carolina fans, so they were married at Rutledge Chapel on the horseshoe. Notice Tommy's orange palmetto tree tie!)
Addie Kate made fast friends with one of the wedding directors. Fortunately, she has two little girls, and an ipad stocked with movies!
The beautiful bride!
Headpiece adjustment #42.
This is how Addie tried to look for the majority of the pictures. I hated it for Ashley. Luckily, they all think she's cute enough to pass anyway!
Love thsi picture. AK adores Ashley and she is so sweet and good to my girl!
Aren't they a beautiful group of girls?
Melt my heart! My girl's sweet hands!
Addie and Margaret
The bride and groom
Uncle Paul
Margaret put Addie in the window apparently (I was already in the church at this point - 4" heels and 8 months of pregnancy didn't mix for long without sitting!), and the photographer ended up getting some precious shots of my angel!
And yes friends, this is how she came down the aisle! Not a flower petal thrown!
She stood up there for about 5 minutes, so I was happy!
Then there was this, followed by her sitting with us! Grace even tried to coax her out of our seat to walk out with her and it didn't work. Oh well! She's 3, and I think Ashley was still happy either way!

























No comments:
Post a Comment