We were all ready to hit the reception after the wedding. They had it at the beautiful Saluda Shoals Park and everything was great. My girl is a dancer, and after dancing ALL night at the rehearsal dinner, I was anxious to see her again at the reception. I, on the other hand, didn't dance a bit. I was done.
They wanted Addie to be introduced with the wedding party, but I knew she wouldn't walk in on her own. Luckily, Uncle Paul carried her in with him and Margaret.
Addie dancing with Grace and another cute little girl.
Love her getting down! Ha!
She just had to have her shoes off like the big girls!
Seems this was a little fit over spilling something.
My loves!
Check out Uncle Everett and Aunt Carol - still going strong in their 70's!
David and Andrea - who Addie thinks hung the moon.
Aunt Sue and Uncle Paul
Cousins Julie, Ricky, and Colin.
Paul and Michael (the groom).
Tommy with Ashley and Michael.
It was a long, fun weekend. I just love weddings, and Addie Kate had a blast. I think it was a success!












No comments:
Post a Comment