Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Sanders Family Easter Egg Hunt
The annual Sanders family egg hunt did not disappoint! The number of children hunting varies so much each year. This year it was really only 4 - Addie, Sanders, Logan, and Colin. And that Colin can hunt! He cracks me up - he's a man on a mission! Addie loved it - I think she enjoyed actually hunting for and finding the eggs, as opposed to the church egg hunt and her babysitter's egg hunt, where they were pretty obvious.
Look how deep her arm/hand is in the straw! Aunt Ellen had laid new straw and I guess the eggs just sunk down! She was determined!

I was carrying a grocery bag because I knew her basket wouldn't hold that many, but that little booger wouldn't let me put any of hers in my bag, so hers just kept falling out on the ground!
Alice and Sweet Sanders - why can't we live closer together? Sanders and Addie play so well together and just love each other!
Addie had a good bit of help. Margaret and others were good about finding eggs and sticking them into the little ones' baskets. Margaret wearing a cute Lilly dress - I've trained Andrea and her well!


Not the best picture of my little stinker, but it is a good picture of the dress! I had every intention of making it by myself, but I didn't know exactly how to put the ruffles in, and the way I did it was NOT good enough, so mom, bless her heart, ripped it all apart and put it back in the day before Easter! The ruffle is kind of heavy and pulls on the thin fabric of the dress, but other than that, I thought it turned out precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment