The Easter Bunny spoiled Addie as usual this year:
She got some beautiful decorative eggs - mostly pink and green of course, but also a precious little chick with dangly legs! My mom always gave me one or two beautiful eggs each Easter and I still have them. I enjoy them as much as I do Christmas ornaments. I hope this is something Addie will grow to love as well, and enjoy on into her adulthood.
A Dora video! Addie has never gotten a movie from parents (or Santa or Easter Bunny) before!
Some new flip flops for the beach! I wish I had gotten a video of her putting them on. She takes her little toes in her hands and spreads them out, then tries to scoot them in. It makes me laugh every time! These are perfect for our beach trips this summer!
Addie also got some stickers (one of hers, and my, new loves for a quiet time-occupier!), a Fancy Nancy dress-up dress (her first!), the Fancy Nancy Easter book, Fancy Nancy panties, books galore, egg-shaped sidewalk chalk, four little Beanie Baby bunnies, some coloring books, some socks, some Peeps (NOT a fan!), and lots of Easter eggs filled with candy. She also got some flash cards that are for shapes. She does SO well with all her letters and numbers, and even has one to one correspondance for the most part. She knows lots of shapes - including pentagon and hexagon - but sometimes gets them confused. I think the Easter Bunny thought she should work on these as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment