Monday, June 21, 2010

Aiden's 4th Birthday

I absolutely cannot believe that Aiden is four years old. I am in more disbelief of him being for than I am of AK being two! If I do sit back and think about all that has happened to me, my family, and my friends in his four years of life though, it definitely seems possible.

We had a great time at his birthday party this year, that was, for the 3rd year in a row, at Roly Polies again! He thinks that's the only place to have a birthday party, and that cracks me up!

Here is the only picture I have that's decent of the birthday boy. All the kids were all over the place. It was all I could do to keep up with Addie!

Addie had a blast on all of their equipment. Tommy and I were amazed at what all she could do! She did a year's worth of Little Gym this year though, so I guess it paid off!

This was a little half-circle thing that you hold on to and rock back and forth. I climbed in with her and we had a ball!

The little roller coaster is always a hit. I wanted to buy one for our house, but Tommy insisted it was a yard toy, and we do not need any more yard toys! We have a three car garage that is packed tight!


Trampoline - also a hit. They have it as a path where you are only supposed to go one way. My 2 year old did NOT understand that, nor did she care to try to understand it!

Yep, here she is turning around to go back the wrong way!
Love that look of concentration on her face!
The kids played as everyone arrived, then the coaches had a little chat with them all and wished Aiden happy birthday. Tommy and I were so surprised and pleased to see that Addie went right to where he said to go, sat down, and listened attentively!
They blew up the bounce house, that had a small slide. Last year I had to crawl up the ladder with Addie. Not this year!


(Sorry for the picture quality! It was like trying to photograph a tornado!)
Climbing up the small rock wall - little booger did great!
Again on the equipment - this stuff looked like devices of torture to me, but AK loved them!

As you can see by the looks on my face!
So I took over camera duty and Tommy helped her!

This child loves a balance beam - or anything that resembles one!

Back on the little half circle thingy...

Love it!
She was taking a little time out - she had played hard!!!
But not for long - back down the slide -this time head first! (This was after seeing Aiden - who is almost 2 years older than her, not that it matters - do it first!)
Carter and Harrison were there too! Addie just gave a shy little grin when she saw them. She is just taken aback by the two of them! They are so stinkin' cute!
I jumped with her a little on the trampoline. Not much though - trampoline and forceps delivery of said 2-year old = not a good combination!



Addie finally just quit playing! She was worn out! She sat on the side of the trampoline with me and played with Amelia. She is such a good little mother and will hopefully be a great big sister one day!
Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet, cute-as-a-button, lovable, fun, funny, precious godson! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie