We were so excited for the Mathis' to join us for Disney on Ice! We just don't get to do enough with them these days. Addie and Lawson play SO well together too - it's a shame!
Addie Kate really enjoyed the show. It was originally (like back in the fall) supposed to be Finding Nemo on Ice, which I was totally excited about. So, I planned, naturally, to smock Addie a Nemo dress (or close to it - orange fish). Well, it ended up being a 100 Years of Disney Celebration thing. Nemo still showed up though, so we weren't completely off!
She started out a little hesitant, as always...


(I think this was my favorite - all the genies. Aladdin in general, I love!)

Nemo and Dorie - they looked a little funky, but we got the point. It was great too!

And then ALL the princesses came out...

And Addie perked up and was enthralled!

At the end of the show everyone came out that had been in it.

Had to put this picture in there. Cute of Addie watching the show with her daddy, but also, check out Steven in the background about to down the rest of the popcorn - ha!


Us

and the Mathises. (Isn't Landon as sweet as can be? He was just an angel during the whole thing!)
No comments:
Post a Comment