Addie has recently become really interested in princesses. As much as I am a girly girl and love having a girl, the princess thing is notsomuch me. At least the Disney princesses. I concede to some of them, but when looking for dress up clothes and things, I lean more to Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious. And if nothing else, Princess Presto from Super Why. Now, that being said, we will totally do the princess bit (except for the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique - I am notafan) at Disney World. I don't know why I'm that way, just am. Nothing against anyone that does like them, they just aren't me.
So anyway, Addie has a few dress up things (she definitely needs more, but has only recently shown an interest). Her favorite by now is her "poof." She calls a magic wand a "poof," and I think it's hilarious. It wasn't that hilarious when she named it that and wanted her daddy to get it down for her and we had NO CLUE what she was talking about, but we are past that now!
Here are some pictures of my little stinker playing with her "poof" and dressing up:


She was moving and dancing all around - what she
has to do in her dress up clothes!


This is a dress up outfit made by my Aunt Sharon. Precious!

I love this look - like a put out little princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment