Sunday, February 21, 2010

Christmas with Marsha, John, and Mary Hawk

The night after Christmas we celebrated with my godparents, Marsha and John, and Marsha's mother, Mary Hawkins (who we so kindly have named "Mary Hawk"). We had salads and sandwiches, which was perfect after all those heavy holiday meals. I think I ate more over there than any of the Christmas meals! I didn't get many pictures because I was too busy trying to make sure Addie didn't break anything! She had fun playing a little game with herself of running up and down the hall pretending to go to and swim in the ocean. So sweet, my little girl!

Here she is with Mary Hawk, coloring peacefully for a minute:

And here, again, with Uncle Paul, helping open a gift!
Marsha gave Addie a cute little floral gymsuit (or "juicy suit" as Tommy calls them). Addie opened it and said, "Aww, my new dress!" Love that little angel and her sweet sayings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie