Sunday, February 21, 2010

Meeting Baby Landon

We took Addie over to exchange gifts with Lawson and meet baby Landon. Heather and I are always amazed at how well Addie and Lawson play together, even though they unfortunately don't get to see each other very much. They are always so sweet together and do not argue or anything!


Sweet baby Landon - I could just hold and rock babies forever! And that's what I did the whole time we were there!
Addie always plays with baby toys anytime they are around. She loved his bouncey seat!
Lawson opening his gifts:
More of that sweet baby Landon:
Addie loved Lawson's rocking horse. It's bigger than both of the ones she has, so she really got into it!



Lawson opening Landon's toy:
Addie playing with the toy she gave Lawson:
And opening her gift:

Heather gave her play-doh, which of course, we were NOT getting out! We did let her play with the molds and things that came with it. That kept her happy, and hopefully will, for a long time!
After they opened presents, Addie and Lawson played in his room. Addie loved all of his toys! Then, all of a sudden, they'd come running in the living room, push a button on a toy that made some loud noise, and go running back in his room. Those two little turkeys kept doing it over and over again! They crack us up! I swear I don't know what we laughed at before we had kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie