Sunday, November 1, 2009

Boo at the Zoo 2009

Addie Kate had a great time at Boo at the Zoo this year. It was a little different than last year -she could walk last year, but she couldn't run! This year she was everywhere! But, she was having a good time, so I guess that's all that mattered! We only had one meltdown - when she wanted to sweep the ground with the backscratcher she was given, that she thought was a "bloom" (broom). That wouldn't have been a problem except that she was pretty much planted in the middle of the walkway - she was holding up a ton of traffic and was going to get trampled on at any minute! Other than that, all was fun!

The best picture I could get with my girl:
And trying to get a pic of Addie and Cody: (I love how she's looking at him here!)
And she's still holding on to that first piece of candy -she didn't even realize what it was she just knew it was hers!
And finally, a "cheese" from both of them!
She loved all of these inflatables!

Me helping her trick or treat - by the end of the night she had the hang of it!
She was a little intimidated by the older kids who knew what they were doing.
I loved how she would watch the people put the things in her bag - everything was such a treasure!

I love how my little strawberry still has a baby face with this hat on!

My two favorite people!
She would try to give most things "five!" That's how we taught her to get over her fear of certain things, including shadows.
Trick or Treat!
Not the best family picture, but at least we got one!
So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie